Thursday, December 29, 2011

toasting in the new year


on friday, i had had plans for din-din and the
'new year's eve' movie with one of my girlfriends.

now, it's become an official party of five.
i'm quite excited really.
i'm looking at this as kind-of a little,
early new year's celebration minus the chaos.
yay, for that!

so, to add to the festivities, i made this
'toasting in the new year' printable.
p.s. you'll need a bottle of bubbly or wine for this.

instructions:
  1. Each person fills out the questions.
  2. Go around sharing your answers, amongst some good conversation.
  3. Have the toast at the end of each "section". ("Cheers to...")

download the printable here.
happy safe and fun new year, loverlies!!!!!

Somewhat Simple A Crafty Soiree fingerprints on the fridge
The Shabby Nest

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! We'll be using the Toasting in the New Year printable on Saturday! I'm following you!
    : ) teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah...i am bummed! Seriously bummed. Have fun and toast for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minna, thank you for joining us at A Crafty Soiree. I really love your printable and think it's has a great use for beyond the night of the 31st as a journaling card for memory keeping projects. Thank you for joining us as A Crafty Soiree, I think you linked up at my partner's blog but please do drop by mine soon. I've featured you in this week's new one.

    ReplyDelete