it's my birthday today.
i'm officially 32 years old.
honestly, i don't feel old or young.
might be the perfect age for me.
i've decided to make a list of goals for my big 3-2.
initially i was attempting to make 32 of them...
but, turns out that's a lot of darn goals.
so, i only came up with 25 in no particular order:
1. Stop biting nails.
2. Publish something.
3. Take an all-girls vacation.
4. Finish my wedding scrapbook.
5. Finish Suri's 1st year scrapbook.
6. Teach a class.
7. Have a date with hubby once a week.
8. Open an Etsy shop.
9. Hang out with girlfriends at least twice a month.
10. Exercise at least 3 times a week., including 1 class.
11. Find a babysitter.
12. Participate in an ATC swap.
13. Eat less red meat.
14. Take self-portrait photos.
16. Figure out a functional closet system.
17. Leave graphic design.
18. Fine-tune blog.
19. Create a library for Suri.
20. Stretch and do breathing exercises daily.
21. Eat organically ... and locally.
22. Start a Tumblr and Flicker account.
23. Learn how to use Twitter.
24. Strengthen my relationship with God.
25. Give up soda.
none of these goals seem too unreasonable to accomplish.
i kept them pretty specific and left out the ones
i consider to be a "given",
like continuing to improve in mommyhood, etc.
yup, there are some doozies on there.
check out #17.
w h o a .
any of these sound intriguing for yourself?
i'd love to have a support buddy.
hit me up. :)